Filament: B2B AGRICULTURAL CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
Posted by: Christie Nissen on July 7, 2023
WHO WE ARE
At Filament, our agriculture experience and marketing expertise are inseparable. We partner with businesses in which we can see ourselves in the customer’s shoes and create innovative marketing campaigns, giving our clients unmatched agri-marketing results.
- Role breakdown is approximately 50% communications strategy (including performance analysis and recommendations) and 50% content creation, including review and revision
- This role could include work in commercial livestock content marketing (dairy, beef or pork production) and commercial agronomy (corn, soybeans, cotton, specialty crops)
- This individual will be expected to have some subject matter expertise, but will also work closely with other subject matter experts to create strategic content for various market sectors
- Works with internal team to understand client business goals, develop strategic marketing plans and execute content strategies that grow the client’s business
- Continuously learns more about the client’s target audiences and how best to communicate with them
- Drives client business growth by identifying relevant content opportunities and making strong recommendations
- Develops compelling marketing content based on client goals, objectives, needs and desired customer actions
- Sets and measures content KPIs, continuously evaluating performance
- Uses content metrics and insights to tell a story about campaign performance and formulate strong recommendations
- Develops and maintains client content calendars, content inventories, style guides and other tools to inform content plans and work efficiently
- Elevates content reach and performance by working with paid media, digital advertising and social media specialists
- Collaborates, coaches and mentors other content specialists on assigned client teams for a strong, cohesive communications ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related discipline
- At least three years of professional experience in communications or marketing strategy. Prior agency experience is a plus.
- Professional experience in an agribusiness setting, including sales, marketing or trade industry communications. Experience working in commercial livestock or crop production is also highly relevant.
- Experience creating strategic plans and developing content in multiple communications channels – from social and digital to editorial and sales
- Experience writing copy for sales tools, websites, advertising, technical bulletins, radio, print media, and video
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Self-Managed PTO policy and paid holidays
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary, 24/7 access to fitness center at our Madison office
- Employee professional development and profit sharing
- Full-time office-based: Madison, Wisconsin
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Willingness and ability to travel periodically for client needs and industry activities
Filament is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit https://filament.bamboohr.com/careers/80 for more information and to apply for this position.