Online Entry Directions
1. Go to the entry portal [link]. IMPORTANT: The contest management vendor, BetterBNC, is optimized for the Google Chrome browser; and Firefox for PC and Macintosh/Apple. Please have a recent version downloaded and installed for the best contest experience.
2. Click on “enter the contest here” on the right hand side of screen.
3. Select “contest manager”. This is the default setting so you should have no problem.
4. Under “media organization” select your name. If you have entered in the past you should find your name. If this is your first year to enter please contact Amy Keith McDonald at 254/396-3535, firstname.lastname@example.org, and she can get you set up with a profile.
5. Previous entrants: Use the password you have established for the site. Please contact Amy Keith McDonald for a reminder or reset of password.
7. Click “submit entry”. This will take you to a new screen where you can enter your entry.
TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY:
a) First choose which division you wish to enter into, either campaigns or tactics, then choose which category. Detailed descriptions of each category can be found on the ARC website under Golden ARC Awards. Only one category in that division can be selected for each entry.
b) Add the headline or title of entry.
c) Upload attachments or links. You may add up to 20 files and/or links. If you need more space please contact us. If your entry resides online, simply put the URL with the entry. The judges will use this site to judge the entries. Please make sure the content is available online through June 2019.
d) Add any necessary comments to the comments box but keep them brief.
e) Give credit to those who helped with the project.
f) Click submit.
g) The next screen will confirm your entry. Make sure all information is correct. From here you can either submit another entry, manage your entries or logout.
h) To submit more entries simply click “submit another entry”. This will take you back to the “create new entry” page.
i) To pay for your entry(s) go to “manage entries”. From there click on “calculate entry fee” on the left hand side of screen. Select the entry(s) you wish to pay and the method of payment. You can pay with either a credit card or check. For checks please include a copy of the entry label with your payment.