Senior PR Counselor
Posted by: Kellie Lasack on August 27, 2019
Posted in: Jobs
You’re a confident leader with a passion for communication and teamwork. You love activating PR plans and championing a team. A skilled PR practitioner, you’re looking to lead forward-thinking strategic counsel, including plan development, content strategy, social media strategy, activation planning and more. You manage multiple PR and content projects and deadlines with ease and a high degree of detail. You excel at turning visions and strategy into real plans of action. Your strategic communication experience includes generating content with a focus on strong interviewing, writing and editing. As our PR team leader, you’ll oversee the quality of PR work, ensuring processes and best practices are followed. You’ll monitor team workloads, oversee billing, lead team building and motivate the team. Teammates would call you logical, decisive, creative and hard-working. You’re someone who is always looking to grow and do the best work, with a strong focus on relationships. And with your agriculture experience, you’re excited to work on a long-tenured ag client for the country’s largest ag agency. Most of all, you want to work with a team and client values strong public relations and content.
Here’s why we want you:
- You have six to nine years of agency experience and a bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or communications.
- You have experience in row crop agriculture and have a baseline understanding of agronomics.
- You’ve managed at least two employees with responsibility for their performance and success.
- You’re looking for an opportunity to motivate, guide and supervise PR practitioners.
- You excel at organizing and motivating a team and are passionate about helping team members grow.
- You have the ability to build relationships quickly and your love of teamwork is unmatched.
- You’re on top of your PR game and want to continue to grow and develop your career.