Posted by: Christie Nissen on September 22, 2022
Posted in: Jobs
Multimedia Specialist – Certified Angus Beef
Day in the Life of a Multimedia Specialist
Your camera lens has seen a lot, but it’s ready for a new adventure, one where you rub elbows with award-winning chefs and try out delicious bites as you film in the Culinary Center or takes you out West to snap the first moment a cow nurtures her calf. Wherever you’re shooting today, your lens is focused on capturing visuals and soundbites to create and share captivating stories. Your creative vision brings these stories to life behind the scenes, editing for both short and long-form storytelling. Following the latest food and TikTok trends in the nitty gritty social scape, you help keep the brand trendy across social channels with creative content. As the multimedia specialist for an iconic beef brand, you’ll shoot, edit, produce and organize photos and videos for the website, social media, traditional media and events. You’ll wrap each shoot and your day knowing you had a part in telling someone’s life story.
Sound like a great day to you? Keep reading to learn about the role’s essential functions, and preferred skills and experiences:
- Shoot, interview, storyboard, edit and produce videos of cattle ranchers, meat distributors, grocers and chefs
- Bring fun, creative and fresh energy to storytelling through photos, videos and written content
- Create and edit social media video content for TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Manage photo bin to create, edit and catalog high-quality images
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Creative, open-minded, collaborative team member who continually elevates storytelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient use of all needed tools: digital cameras, Adobe Creative Cloud, Mac computers, etc.
- Efficiently and effectively manage multiple tasks, prioritize assignments and achieve required timelines
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 or more years related experience in agricultural communications, communications, journalism, visual media production, video production or photo/video journalism
- Experience in digital and video media required; strong agriculture and/or food background preferred
This position requires up to 15-20% work travel.
This in-office (not remote) position is located in Wooster, Ohio.
Still excited? Here’s what we can offer you.
In addition to enjoying great-tasting beef, we provide employees 10 vacation days and 10 personal days in the first year of employment. Employees also enjoy eight paid holidays and time off to volunteer in the community. We pay 90% of full-time employee health insurance. We also provide dental and vision coverage and an extensive wellness program. Both 401(k) and pension programs are available. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More about Certified Angus Beef
The best-tasting beef starts on sustainable farms and ranches, and our role is to help market that beef to global food distributors and grocery stores, so chefs and home cooks can serve their best meals. While doing that, we stay true to our farm beginnings with staff meals around the table, open-door conversations and neighborly friendships inside our Wooster, Ohio, home and beyond. We challenge each other and push the limits of beef innovation to help our customers thrive, yet fun and celebrations are always cherished. For more than 40 years, we’ve held these traditions close and they’ve helped make us a certified Great Place to Work®.
If this position interests you, apply to join our family today.