Director, Digital Strategy
Posted by: Christie Nissen on September 22, 2022
Posted in: Jobs
Director, Digital Strategy – Certified Angus Beef
This role located in Wooster, Ohio leads the development and oversight of digital strategy for the world’s leading brand of beef. With a focus on building and maintaining the brand’s online presence, this position leads and develops the team in website development, digital marketing and advertising, digital insights, ecommerce, and digital consulting for a network of business partners. The digital director also supports collaboration with the creative team to generate ideas and concepts that increase brand awareness across various digital and media platforms.
Sound interesting? Here are the role’s essential functions, and preferred skills and experiences:
- Lead efforts to identify, create and benchmark effective digital strategies
- Support the digital team through daily work flow, projects, reports and engagement across the company
- Collaborate with creative leadership – copywriters, designers and agencies – to identify digital trends and strategies that deliver engaging content and campaigns
- Work with the brand’s leadership teams to provide insights on market trends, strategies and best practices to pursue as a brand and with customers
- Create and oversee annual budget and cost projections
- Mentor a strong team of digital experts by skillfully combining talents and platforms to make the biggest impact for the brand and its partners
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Passion for working with creative people to develop and launch campaigns on major platforms
- Experience in online management tools including SEO and website analytics
- Experience with digital advertising strategies and tools and e-marketing platforms
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms and experience in online sales strategy
- Excel at critical and creative thinking, implementation, attention to detail and follow-through
- Manage multiple concurrent projects working independently and collaborating with teams
- Exceptional communication skills encompassing written, verbal and presentation capabilities
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, communications, public relations, or related field
- Plus 10 to 15 years of experience in digital marketing
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably in digital marketing.
- Hands-on experience in web development, online advertising, ecommerce, social media and online reputation is a plus
Still excited? Here’s what we can offer you.
In addition to enjoying great-tasting beef, we provide employees 10 vacation days and 10 personal days in the first year of employment. Employees also enjoy eight paid holidays and time off to volunteer in the community. We pay 90% of full-time employee health insurance. We also provide dental and vision coverage and an extensive wellness program. Both 401(k) and pension programs are available. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More about Certified Angus Beef
The best-tasting beef starts on sustainable farms and ranches, and our role is to help market that beef to global food distributors and grocery stores, so chefs and home cooks can serve their best meals. While doing that, we stay true to our farm beginnings with staff meals around the table, open-door conversations and neighborly friendships inside our Wooster, Ohio, home and beyond. We challenge each other and push the limits of beef innovation to help our customers thrive, yet fun and celebrations are always cherished. For more than 40 years, we’ve held these traditions close and they’ve helped make us a certified Great Place to Work®.
If this position interests you, apply to join our family today.