Digital & Social Media Consultant
Posted by: Kristy on February 20, 2019
Gardner & Gardner Communications, an association management group, seeks an experienced digital and social media consultant to develop and execute digital and social media strategy for association clients.
Will turn needs into a strategy and then execute high value social media campaigns. You will be directly responsible for measuring social media effectiveness for creating brand awareness for up to six member associations.
- Experience in the creation and deployment of global social media strategies.
- Experience with Social Media Management tools and platforms
- Knowledge of audience management through social media platforms.
- Well organized demeanor and willingness to prioritize and share plans.
- Ability to think about social media beyond brand impact and think about customer journey and engagement.
- Experience with WordPress websites.
- Thinks about metrics and can demonstrate impact of strategy with platform analytics and Google Analytics.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing or a related field. Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently. Knowledge of agriculture is preferred, but not required. Must have at least 2-5 years’ experience with digital and social media, has an eagerness to try innovative things and is not afraid to take risks to communicate to our audiences. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, multi task, and have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or other Social Media Management tools.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Divi builder.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of content deployment requirements for social channels.
- Skills in establishing effective interpersonal relationships such as the ability to solicit key ideas and information.
- Skills in planning, organizing, time management and multi-tasking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including writing skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high-level accuracy.
Gardner & Gardner Communications serves for four national/international dairy membership associations and two communications associations in agriculture/green industry. This consultant would provide services to those associations. Estimated hours per week is 20-30 hours.